Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year Ender Post

Happy New Year!!!!!

Ended the year amazingly! I went to an obstacle course today that made me do things I never imagined I would have done. I never knew I would try walking on a hanging brige that was shaken vigourously, climb through a net to go up, walk through hanging logs or do that crazy stunt called the pirate's swing. Whew! I even tried the zipline too! I'll blog that soon, maybe :D

This year had been a very memorable year. I made LOTS of friends. I really love making friends though it's not easy for me to make friends because I'm a bit shy. I earned my friends by joining and being more active in school organizations and participating in as many events I can.

This year, I am more visibly active in my course's organization, FASO (Fine Arts Student Organization). I made friends with many older Fine Arts students. They are really very nice and we are all very close. I also joined the school's football club(even when I never became a bit athletic my whole life) where many FASO members are also a part in. Through soccer, we spend more time together and I guess that's how we got closer.

I also became more active in a religious organization I am part of. I like the people in this org very much because even if we don't meet always because I miss most of the every Friday meetings, I don't feel left out at all when I do join important events. It's as if I was never gone. Because of YFC, I like how I am kept reminded of my faith because it keeps me grounded.

My friends and I also got closer by the chika times we have. I am very talkative that's why it's an inevitable activity and I'm glad my friends put up to that. HAHA :D

This year, I think I've matured in many ways. I turned 18 this year and realized I've got to try new things because I'm afraid to might miss out parts of my youth. I don't want to grow old and regret because there were some things I didn't do when I could have. My main reason for joining the soccer team was that I want to brag to my future grandkids that their lola (grandma) was a soccer player. HAHA.

So with all the things I did (that includes starting this blog), I've learned a lot!!! The best thing I learned is to love unconditionally. With all the people I've made friends with, I've learned to love them for who they are even without hoping if they'd feel the same to me. That's unconditional <3
I joined my first cosplay this year :) I cosplayed as Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura with my friends

 I never thought I'd do this - walking on the ramp in front of a crowd. HAHA


These are some of the new people I've met this year :)

 Diva moments with my friends Shari and Andrea. They were with me when I paraded with black paint. (BLACK makes you SIKAT)  

With my batchmates on our last photography class last sem

For those who made my 2012 a blast, thank you very much! May we have more adventures next year :D HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God shower you with more blessings in the next year and always :* Take care always and smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment