Saturday, December 22, 2012

BLACK makes you SIKAT

Last December 14, our fine arts department had this event where we would walk around campus in a crazy get up of our choice and promote our event, Mindworks. We wanted to have our bodies painted gold since it would adhere to the Mindworks' theme, Pasikat ( To show off ). We (or I) got the inspiration from the Oscars statues. We were supposed to have only 30 minutes to prepare for the parade so we changed our minds and opted for black since we can wear leggings and tubes to cover our bodies easier. We used leggings and tubes that we already have so that would save us more money. teehee

That's me in the middle.
This is my favorite picture :)

But we took off the wigs before the parade started for more drama. haha


More pictures from my friend Shari's blog

From time to time, I'd link pictures from my friends' blogs. It'd save me time from uploading pictures myself :D I am a little lazy, eh? :DDD

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAA lazyy. i-update lang kung n email na naku ang uban pics

    ReplyDelete