Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This is a mood board of everything me.

I was asked to answer a questionnaire that was supposed to tell who I really am. The questionnaire was to be answered through pictures to be created into this mood board or visual board.

Questionnaire Highlights:
(pictures to the questions are from the center going counter clockwise)

If you were to be a famous person, what kind of person would you be?
A world-reknowned designer like Philippe Starck

Motto
Everything is possible if you believe. And I believe, I'd be famous as Philippe Starck someday and I suppose that's gonna happen. hehe

How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as someone with so much dedication and passion for my craft like Steve Jobs or Kenneth Cobonpue

What is your measure of happiness?
Relationships (with family and friends)

What is your measure of success?
Happy Family

What do you hate most?
Waiting

What are your advocacies?
Human rights and the Environment

5 things you'll never promote
Abortion
Women Opression
Gay Discrimination
Bullying
Gay Marriage

What is your ideal body type?
Katherine Heigl's curvy body, or a toned body would be nice

What turns you on? (I really found the question funny hahaha but I answered it by asking myself, What do I like in a guy?)
Most people in my class answered humor. Then, intellect. Those are nice too but even if a guy has those but doesn't have the looks, naaaa :D So, I answered physical attributes. HE NEEDS TO BE HANDSOME :D HA HA (So there goes Jake Gyllenhaal)

Love is..
Love is when forgiving becomes easy.

Art movements that I like
Pop (Andy Warhol) Bauhaus and Art Nouveau

Shapes. Geometric or Organic?
Organic

Rank these Materials According to Priority
Wood
Glass
Fabric
Steel
Concrete

The house that your "famous self" would live in
Asian Contemporary

Favorite Vacation Spot
El Nido Palawan (it was among the choices) but actually any nice beach would do

You can try this yourself. It's actually fun to have a visual board that speaks of who you are. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment