Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SITCOM DAY

Today was, as what my friend, Ate Jeri, termed it, SITCOM day. HAHAHA! Lots of fun things happened and I really feel like sharing it. hahaha

I won't share the first sitcom episode, though, it would remain between me and Ate Jeri.

The second episode was epic. I left my bag with my mother and sisters who were in the waiting area to get the car from the parking lot. When we got home, I looked for my bag and turns out (yeah, I know you saw that coming) they left it. But the worst part of it, the only key to our house was in my bag. A bit stupid, yes. So, how we got in? The aircon of our basement was recently removed so I climbed through the small hole to get inside the house. Then, I opened the door from the inside. HAHA! The night was dark, I must have looked like a thief trying to akyat bahay. ..really looked like a scene from a sitcom.

After this day, I'm looking forward for more sitcom episodes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAREL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment